A Needle Puller's Tale

This blog has been created to talk about stitching, cooking, music or anything that comes up in my life. A middle aged womans hobbies and passions.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Another Update

First and foremost, I read many, many blogs. Thank you to all the other bloggers for keeping us updated on your progresses and additions. I find it so much fun to read them. Stitching blogs take some of the stress from my oh so stressful days. I appreciate you all and the effort you put forth to keep your blogs going.

Now...on to MY life. Oh...where to begin. Well.....Goldenwood is still a work in progress. So is Pretty in Pink and Rocky Mountain Christmas. I have now started Celestial Dragon by Teresa Wentzler. I will soon be adding Peace by Silver Lining and Cheryl's Bouquet. I am seriously contemplating adding Hunter's House by Pegasus Originals too. However I must first get the chart. I have Cottontail Lodge and want to do that one too. Let's face it. I have about a million others and they are all large projects.

I still have a blue and white biscornu to finish...well to finish cross stitching. My mom will do the finishing, as that is her forte. I finished another biscornu but she has not finished the finishing.

I hope to write more tomorrow...post my photo album link....and maybe even post things I have to sell. I have a LOT!

Talk soon. Take care. And Peaceful Stitching

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home