A Needle Puller's Tale

This blog has been created to talk about stitching, cooking, music or anything that comes up in my life. A middle aged womans hobbies and passions.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I am moving right along now.

So far I have resisted all temptations to work on something else or start something else. (Bravo, me!) As I stated the other day, I finished the Table Topper. I have been doing the backstitching on Fortunate Traveller. I have now completed the back stitching on the fire breathing dragon... Stretch. I am working on the outer border and backstitching it. Then I will put in the back stitches in for the flower stems on the vines. Then the dreaded remainder of the over one wording. Bleccchhhhh. THEN the beading. I actually do not mind the beading part.

Right now, Pretty in Pink (my other hardanger table topper) is calling me loudly. I refuse to listen until Fortunate Traveller is done. My youngest (who the piece is for) is laughing his butt off. He thinks it is so funny. I am acting about this project like he acts about his homework. LOL All of you parents can relate, I am sure.

Well, that is it for today. See you all soon

Peaceful Stitching
Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home