A Needle Puller's Tale

This blog has been created to talk about stitching, cooking, music or anything that comes up in my life. A middle aged womans hobbies and passions.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I can feel the urge welling up again.

As you know, I have not been stitching much lately. I just did not have the urge. However, today I feel I'd like to stitch later. I would like to finish the two pieces for my biscornu tonight. We will see. I also have the desire to do more on Pretty in Pink and Goldenwood. OH that backstitching on Fortunate Traveller and Tulip Time is really lagging. I must do something about that too. (Sigh)

I have been thinking about my next project. I do believe I will do Celestial Dragon by Teresa Wentzler. I promise to back stitch as I go this time. I WILL NOT forget! I am in a mood for somethingn totally different from what I have going right now.

Well they have taken the garbage off the boards to their respective blogs. However, the garbage is still there. I guess that is better though. If you don't want to hear the garbage, you just stay away from the blogs. However, I WANT people to read mine. So maybe that will hinder readers from checking out new blogs? We will see, right? Just a ponderance by the way, why allow comments but screen them before they are published? That means they can choose not to publish the comments. Or for that matter, why not allow comments at all? If you are putting this stuff out there for the public to read, why not allow people to comment? Sounds to me like people are goading people but will not allow them to fight back! LOLOLOL

And have you all seen the WIP on the HAED board? It is by Ink Circles, entitled Cirque de Cercles? Someone is doing it entirely in beads! It is absolutely awesome! I have seen quite a few new designs by different designers that really call to me. I am sooooooooo dead!

Again, nothing much else to say. You all take care.

Peaceful Stitching
Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home