A Needle Puller's Tale

This blog has been created to talk about stitching, cooking, music or anything that comes up in my life. A middle aged womans hobbies and passions.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Just another weekend....

I finished the week at work on a low note. I went home in a terrible mood. This made my weekend less than pleasant. And barely even remember being off. This morning I woke with a headache. I WOKE UP WITH ONE! Not such a great way to start.

I did do some stitching though. I did not stitch on Fortunate Traveller. I stitched on the Lorri Birmingham table topper instead. I am now exactly 25% complete on the kloster blocks...... And about 12% complete on the eyelets.....And about 12% complete on the button hole stitches. Not exactly what I had hoped for though.

Tonight I must go home and prune my bushes. Then I can possibly get some more stitching in. I have a lot I can work on.

Well that is all for today.

Peaceful Stitching
Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home