A Needle Puller's Tale

This blog has been created to talk about stitching, cooking, music or anything that comes up in my life. A middle aged womans hobbies and passions.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It has been a long time....the holidays are over and..

My life is finally getting back to normal. After some major dental work and the Holidays, I can finally settle back into a "normal" routine. I have not actually stitched too much. However, I finally started picking things up again.

I am working on Pretty in Pink, Goldenwood and Rocky Mountain Christmas. I still want to start more, however I want to finish up at least one more. Right now, Pretty in Pink is striking my fancy. I would like to get it half finished and then switch.

OH...OH...OH....did you see Teresa Wentzler has a NEW "Fantasy Collection" book out by Leisure Arts? OH it is definitely a must have for me! Soon and I promise only this and maybe a couple of new charts this year....NOTHING major. I would like to get a nice sampler, a table topper and maybe some silks too. We will see.

I am also going to be involved a round robin of sorts. This is my first one. I have stitched a quilt block before but nothing to do with stitching on the same piece. I am kind of excited but also a little intimidated, as I know everyone else is much more proficient than I.

Well, hopefully I will get caught up on the latest and greatest and have something else to say here soon.

You all take care until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home