A Needle Puller's Tale

This blog has been created to talk about stitching, cooking, music or anything that comes up in my life. A middle aged womans hobbies and passions.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I have had some progress....

I finished one side of my biscornu. Now tonight, I hope to finish the other. But that was just about it on the stitching front.

This weekend is apple picking. I am looking forward to that. We are not going to go until the afternoon though, as people have committments to their jobs that make morning impossible. I will then bring some Steak & Cheese Breads and some chicken soup for dinner. We will also be celebrating my niece's 17th birthday.

I heard through the grapevine that the Chicago GTG went smashingly! EVERYONE had a great time. My hat is off to Genie and Eva. They did an incredible job! I am sooooooo depressed that I was not there! Next year.....I WILL BE THERE! I have to thing of something incredible to do too!

Well, I am a little pressed for time right now. You all take care.

Peaceful Stitching
Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home