A Needle Puller's Tale

This blog has been created to talk about stitching, cooking, music or anything that comes up in my life. A middle aged womans hobbies and passions.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Oh No! New Releases At Wyndham Needleworks!

I promised myself I would not buy anything new for a little while but four items at Wyndham are not making that very easy to adhere to! First is from Sampler Cover...Thriller! Absolutely gorgeous! The second is from Permin and called Blue Sampler. The third is from Sampler Company called Scottish House Sampler AND another (I am so sorry but I forgot what the designers name is but it contains a Mermaid....and man oh man....Whoa! It is absolutely stunning...a dragon...a mermaid...an old man....fab-u-lous!

My Sister shamed me on Sunday. I am again working on Goldenwood. She said it was too wonderful to put down. (Sigh) She acts like it is for HER! She will have to pry it from my cold dead hands if she wants it! LOL This one is for me. I love it so. I just needed a rest from earth tones.

I will try and put an update on Celestial Dragon in my album this weekend. It is just two corners of the border though. And hopefully, I will have an update for Goldenwood. We will see.

Well, that is all for now. Talk Soon and Peaceful Stitching.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paisley said...

I'm trying hard not to buy anything new, too, but all these fabulous new releases are making it very difficult!

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just found your blog while surfing and checked out your photo album. You have done some beautiful pieces.

You should start blogging again :o)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home